Kara Di Dio
Kara Di Dio earned her degree through Charles Sturt University and is a certified practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia. Kara has experience working with children across a range of settings including Early Intervention, Hospital, In-home, Schools and Private Practice.
Kara is particularly passionate about Early Intervention and individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Kara also run her own practice in Traralgon – Gippsland
- Auslan TAFE Cert II
- Key Word Sign
- Hanen It Takes Two To Talk
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Studies
- Sounds-Write (literacy) – Lidcombe Program (stuttering)
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) – PODD book training
- Applied Behaviour Analysis therapy